11 August 2008

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Are our guys and girls awesome or what!!!!

I was scared that I needed to stop Clayton Amy Tryon fell at the fence
after me and there was confusion as to whether the course was clear
thankfully it was.

All of our combos looked awesome although Lucinda had her hands full
with Little Brit who pulling for much of the course.

Jester and Jag also looked great I have a great photo of Jester at my
fence. Shane did his thing and was fastest on course with only 9.2 time.

I had a number of incidents at my fence. The first was a rider
eliminated for missing the B element.

I also had the first rider to attempt the slow route have 3 stops and
get eliminated. The most exciting was when Karen O'Connor glanced of
the BC of the fence and ended up JUST staying on the saddle.

So all horses and riders finished basically unscathed we will see how
the trot up goes.

So all of our guys finished clear with time.

Megan on 51.0 is 3rd with 15.6 time
Clayton on 53.4 is 4th with 16.4 time
Lucinda on 57.6 is 11th with 27.2 time
Sonja on 58.8 is 13th with 13.6 time
Shane on 62.5 is 16th with 9.2 time

Germany lead on 158.1 with Australia on 162.0 and the Poms on 173.7.

Go the Aussies

John

No comments: