13 August 2008

What a night!

It's 8am and I've had about 3 hrs sleep. We had a nervous wait during
the trot up as Sonja and Jag were held for re-inspection thankfully
they passed and produced a double clear on the teams round.

Our team was amazing and produced some amazing performances. I really
don't think any of the critics have a leg to stand on. In the end we
were beaten fair and square by the best combinations on the world.

Personally it was an amazing week this was no doubt a true 4* event.

The cross country was spectacular, fair and very tough but there were
pleth of slow options flor those less experienced.

As for last night I have almost no voice left after leading the
"Aussie Aussie Aussie" chant 9 times.

I fly out today so a quiet one I just need some sleep. See you all soon.

The pic is Shane at final trot up. More pics when I can get near a
computer.

No comments: