14 August 2008

Home

Well I flew in this morning, I am completely buggered, the last three nights I have had less than 3 hours sleep per night.

Well our team was awesome and deserve a lot of credit.  One thing to keep in mind is although we got the silver, all five of our team contributed to our score, if you look at the total score for all five riders from the teams we even beat the Germans, not bad for a group of Novices (NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Anyhow I am sorting through my photos and uploading as we speak it will take a few days but I am breaking them down into days or specific events.  I am starting at the beginning.  I also have some videos which will probably go to youtube but I will post the links when done.

In the meantime this is the general link to my photo pages




No comments: